Tavos | Cork Wall Planks
Description: Cork wall planks with a random 3D or satin smooth surface create a stunning vertical surface. Select from a combination of subtle natural shades and textures to create your own unique design.
Available in 3 colorways, Tavos cork wall planks combine the unique natural character of cork with a level of sophistication suitable for a wide variety of commercial projects. Tavos planks are available in 3/16” and 5/16” thickness in 4” x 36” and 6” x 36” planks and can be specified with a lineal three-dimensional or satin smooth surface. Hand crafted with 100% natural cork, the subtle natural variance and texture of Tavos adds a rich and unique natural accent to any interior.
Tavos colorways, textures and thickness’s may be installed together, creating endless design opportunities. Tavos is suggested for use in a wide variety of commercial applications where a natural, acoustically beneficial surface is desired. Tavos meets sustainability and indoor air quality criteria for all interior environmental programs.
- Unique option for feature walls, reception areas and other non-contact vertical spaces.
- Provides better acoustic qualities compared to wood
- Flexible construction allows installation on gradual radius surfaces. 3/16” thickness suggested for radius installation.
Sustainable & Safe
- Made from 96% recycled and rapidly renewable natural cork
- Naturally colored through the baking process
- Contains no vinyl and is Red List Free.
- Meets CA01350 Indoor Air Quality requirements.
Dimensions & Thickness
- Create your design using a single pattern or use any combination of pattern, thickness, width or color.
- Thickness Options: 3/16” or 5/16”
- Plank Dimensions: 3.9” x 35.4” & 5.9” x 35.4”. Other dimensions available upon request (up to 12” x 36”).
- Feature Walls
- Reception Areas