Techne | Resin Reinforced Rubber Flooring
Techne Rubber Flooring combines value and performance together in a durable, shock resistant flooring with excellent slip resistance, acoustical benefits, and up to 95% pre- consumer recycled content.
Known for its combination of value and performance, Techne Rubber is perfect for use in fitness and other areas such where underfoot comfort, acoustics and shock resistance are required. Manufactured with a unique blend of recycled and virgin rubber reinforced in a urethane resin matrix, Techne is designed to last. Techne is available in a wide range of colors and thicknesses, in roll and tile format.
Techne is a safe flooring solution offering excellent slip resistance and meeting high indoor air quality standards. Techne meets criteria for numerous sustainability programs and like all Zandur products, is ILBC Declare Red List free.
Regular maintenance simply requires moping or auto-scrubbing with a neutral cleaner. Finishing is recommended to maximize performance.
High Performance yet Economical
- Made from EPDM and recycled SBR Rubber for increased slip resistance, shock resistance, force balance and comfort. Contains no virgin SBR.
- Warranted for 10 years against wear through.
- Pattern and color runs throughout product for long term durability.
- Low up front cost delivering performance properties required for all types of fitness applications.
Easy to maintain and install
- Simple, cost-effective maintenance. Finish is not required, but will enhance ease of maintenance and durability.
- Install over properly prepared concrete or plywood free of contaminants.
- Interlock tile available for installation without adhesive
Comfortable & Quiet
- Techne flooring provides superior underfoot comfort and displaces applied forces for a safer fitness surface.
- Significant sound reducing qualities are derived from the natural acoustical properties of rubber.
Sustainable and Safe
- Declare Red List Free
- Made from EPDM Rubber, Recycled SBR rubber and urethane resin.
- Our commercial rubber flooring contains no PVC, virgin SBR, phthalates or halogens.
- Slip resistance exceeds UL and ADA recommendations.
- Enhanced underfoot comfort.
- Exceeds CA 01350 Indoor Air Quality requirements
Dimensions & Thickness
Tile and Roll Sizes
- Square: 24” x 24”
- Interlock Square: 24” x 24” (6.0mm and greater thickness)
- Roll: 48” x 25’
Other Dimensions Available
- Specify for light duty fitness or other commercial application.
- Specify for Fitness areas where additional acoustics and comfort are required.
6.4mm, 9.0mm and 12.0mm
- Available on special order
- Quick turnaround
- Available in 3.0, 6.0, 9.0 and 12mm x 4’ wide rolls for installation under Zandur rubber flooring
- Specify where additional acoustics and underfloor comfort are required.
- Made from 100% recycled SBR.
- 701: Techne Product Abstract
- 721: SDS Techne Rubber
- HPD Techne
- 002: Floor Covering Warranty
- 704: Techne Flooring Tech Data
- 006: Sustainability Information
- 007: Zandur Take Back Recycling Program
- 021: Rubber Flooring Installation
- 023: Rubber Maintenance & Finish Application
- 030: Credit Policy Terms & Conditions
- 742: CSI 3 Part Specification – Techne Rubber Flooring
- Sports and Fitness
3.5mm: Stock in colors marked 3.5
6.0mm Sport: 8 stock colors marked 6.0. All other colors special order (with minimum)
9.0mm Sport: All colors special order (with minimum).