Product Enhancement Options
Flex | Solid Rubber
Flex solid rubber flooring is well suited for high traffic projects where durability, ease of maintenance and long life cycles are paramount.
Well known for its unparalleled durability and ease of maintenance, Flex Solid Rubber is manufactured with a unique blend of Vulcanized SBR Rubber, natural fillers and environmentally safe pigments and additives.
Available in a wide range of colors in plank or tile format, Flex is perfect for use in commercial applications where ease of maintenance, durability and a long service life are required.
Flex is a safe flooring solution offering excellent slip resistance and meeting high indoor air quality standards. Flex meets criteria for numerous sustainability programs and like all Zandur products, is Red List free.
Regular maintenance simply requires moping or auto-scrubbing with a neutral cleaner. Finishing is not required.
High Performance/Low Lifecycle Cost
- Made from SBR rubber; known for its durability in extreme traffic environments.
- Warranted for 12 years against wear through.
- Pattern is permanently fused into the product wear layer to long term durability.
- Life cycle cost is lower than VCT, LVT and Carpet.
Easy to maintain and install
- Simple, cost effective maintenance. Use with or without a finish.
- Welding seams is not required. Seams will not open over time like vinyl.
- Install over properly prepared concrete or plywood free of contaminants.
Comfortable & Quiet
- Superior underfoot comfort compared with Vinyl or stone based products.
- Significant sound reducing qualities are derived from the natural acoustical properties of rubber.
Sustainable & Safe
- Made from SBR rubber, natural fillers and environmentally safe pigments and additives.
- Contains no PVC, phthalates or halogens and is Red List Free.
- Slip resistance exceeds UL and ADA recommendations.
- Enhanced underfoot comfort.
- Exceeds CA 01350 Indoor Air Quality requirements
- Meets all North American and European standards for fire and smoke.
Dimensions & Thickness
Plank and Tile Sizes
- Large Plank – 19.2” x 38.4”
- Mini Plank – 9.6” x 38.4”
- Standard Square – 39.4” x 39.4”
- Pattern Square – 38.4” x 38.4” (use when mixing with planks or small squares)
- Small Square – 19.2” x 19.2”
- 20 stock colors
- Specify for most commercial applications.
- 8 Stock Colors
- Specify for Fitness areas where additional acoustics and comfort are required.
- Incredibly durable and tough solid rubber construction.
- Solid vulcanized construction makes it optimal for use where exercise equipment is present.
- 20 stock colors
- System composed of top 3.5mm rubber layer installed over 6mm Acoustisport underlayment.
- Superior sound absorption and comfort with a solid, impermeable top layer.
- Best Choice for high impact fitness and areas where heavy Free weights are used.
- 20 Stock colors
- System composed of top 3.5mm cork rubber layer installed over 3mm Acoustisport underlayment.
- Economical choice for lower use gyms and fitness areas where hand weights, equipment and floor exercises are done.
- Excellent sound absorption and comfort with an impermeable top layer.
- 301: Flex Product Abstract
- 313: Flex Reference Projects
- 321: SDS Flex Rubber
- Flex HPD
- 002: Floor Covering Warranty
- 004: Rubber Flooring Tech Data
- 006: Sustainability Information
- 007: Zandur Take Back Recycling Program
- 021: Rubber Installation
- 023: Rubber Maintenance & Finish Application
- 024 : Rubber life Cycle
- 030 y Credit Policy Terms & Conditions
- 042 y CSI 3 part specification – Rubber Flooring
- Girl Scouts USA Headquarters, NY
- Boyertown High School, PA
- Laura Ashley Stores, United Kingdom
- Thomas Aquinas High School, Fl
- Duke Medical Centers, NC
- Wake Medical Centers, NC
- Silver Spring Public Library, MD
- Three Rivers Charter School, DC
- G Marconi Airport, Italy
- Dutch Embassy, Italy
- Warsaw International Airport, Poland
- Otto Keiser Wellness Center, TX
- Wren High School, NC