Praxis | Commercial Solid Cork Flooring
The subtle tonal variance and unique patterns of Praxis, our proprietary commercial cork flooring product, create a rich visual with lasting durability designed for use in a wide variety of commercial applications.
Zandur has re-defined cork flooring, building Praxis from the ground up to perform exceptionally in commercial applications. It is manufactured with the highest density, stabilized cork and is cut to order assuring trouble free, no hassle installation and use.
Finished with a unique commercial grade finish, Praxis will withstand high traffic use in applications including hospitality, education and corporate. Praxis is backed by the highest level of expertise and backed by the strongest warranties in the industry.
Specifying Zandur will ensure that your project doesn’t face quality or installation problems that are common to lower grade cork flooring products.
Durable & Easy to Maintain
- Incredibly easy to maintain with a damp mop and neutral cleaner. Simple re-application of polyurethane coating is required only once every 5-10 years.
- Excellent stain and indentation resistance
- Wear through warranty of 8 to 15 years (depending on pattern & thickness)
- HD versions may be sanded and refinished like hardwood after years of use, returning the floor to like new condition.
Comfortable & Quiet
- Best in class underfoot comfort compared to other hard surface flooring due to the natural resilience of cork.
- The inherent insulating properties of cork provide excellent acoustical benefits reducing echo and sound transmission.
- As cork is naturally shaded through the baking process, it is susceptible to fading from sunlight. Specify in areas with sufficient UV protection or where direct sunlight is not present.
- While commercial cork flooring is extremely durable, indentations from high heels is possible, however when compared to hardwood, indentations do recover significantly over time.
Sustainable and Safe
- Manufactured with 96% rapidly renewable/recycled cork.
- Meets the highest level of sustainability for numerous programs and is free of all Red List chemicals.
- Low Life Cycle Cost – Praxis commercial cork flooring will last from 15 to well in excess of 30 years proven by numerous commercial installations over 75 years old.
- Contains no PVC, phthalates or halogens.
- Slip resistance meets ADA and UL recommendations.
- Exceeds California IAQ (CHPS) indoor air quality and is Anti-Microbial.
Dimensions & Thickness
11.8″ x 11.8″
11.8″ x 35.4″
5.9″ x 35.4″
Other Dimensions Available
3/16″ & 5/16″ (depending on pattern)
Refer to product images for available thickness
- 601: Praxis Product Abstract
- 602: Praxis Cork Flooring Maintenance
- 603: Praxis Cork Flooring Installation
- 606: Praxis Cork Flooring Technical Data
- 609: Praxis Cork Flooring Polyurethane Finish Application
- 613: Praxis Project Reference List
- 621: SDS Praxis Solid Cork
- HPD Praxis
- 624: 3 Part Specification – Praxis Cork Flooring
- 002: Floor Covering Warranty
- 006: Sustainability Information
3.5mm: Stock in colors marked 3.5
6.0mm Sport: 8 stock colors marked 6.0. All other colors special order (with minimum)
9.0mm Sport: All colors special order (with minimum).