Sustain | Rubber Cork Flooring
Sustain rubber cork flooring is the ultimate resilient flooring in terms of durability, comfort, acoustics and sustainability. Subtle tonal variance in the product creates a uniquely rich and organic look.
Over 20 years of constant innovation have resulted in one of the most sustainable, high performance commercial flooring on the market. Re-designed for 2021, Sustain has been reformulated to increase slip resistance, reduce maintenance and improve indoor air quality. Now made without virgin SBR, we have virtually eliminated initial maintenance and are meeting the requests of end users desiring SBR free materials.
Available in a wide range of colors in plank or tile format, Sustain is perfect for use in commercial applications where ease of maintenance, sustainability and a unique natural visual are desired.
Sustain is a safe flooring solution offering best in class slip resistance and meeting high indoor air quality standards. It meets more criteria in terms of LEED and other sustainability programs compared to all other resilient flooring.
Sustainable & Safe
- Declare Red List Free
- Made from 60% reweable/recycled cork, Nitrile Rubber and natural fillers.
- Contains no PVC, virgin SBR, phthalates or halogens and is Delcare Red List Free
- Slip resistance is higher than most other resilient flooring, exceding ADA ans UL recomendations.
- Exceeds California IAQ (CHPS) indoor air quality and is Anti-Microbial.
- Meets all North American and European standards for fire and smoke.
High Performance/Low Lifecycle Cost
- Made from Nitrile Rubber for increased slip resistance, indoor air quality and ease of maintenance. An industry first offered only by Zandur. Contains no virgin SBR.
- Warranted for 20 years against wear through.
- Cork is permanently blended throughout the full thickness of the product and will never walk-off.
- Lower life cycle cost compared to LVT, VCT and carpet.
Easy to maintain and install
- Virtually no initial maintenance and simple long term maintenance due to Sustain’s exclusive Nitrile construction.
- Use with or without a finish, depending on project type.
- Welding seams is not required. Rubber cork flooring seams will not open over time, unlike vinyl flooring.
- Install over properly prepared concrete or plywood free of contaminants.
Comfortable & Quiet
- Cork content adds superior underfoot comfort without compromising durability.
- Significant sound reducing qualities are derived from the natural insulating properties of cork.
Dimensions & Thickness
- Square (2.5mm) : 39.4” x 39.4”
- Square (6mm & 9mm): 38” x 38”
- Small Square: 19” x 19”
- Large Plank: 19” x 38”
- Mini Plank: 9.5” x 38”
- Skini Plank: 4.5” x 38”
- 20 stock colors
- Specify for most commercial applications.
6.0mm Sport and Fitness
- 20 colors stock
- Specify for Fitness areas where additional acoustics and comfort are required.
- Incredibly durable and tough solid rubber construction.
- Solid vulcanized construction makes it optimal for use where exercise equipment is present.
9.0mm Sport and Fitness
- 20 colors stock
- Specify for use in high impact applications including areas with heavy free weights and point loads.
- Incredibly durable and tough under extreme use.
- Excellent acoustics and underfoot comfort.
- Available in 3.0 and 6.0mm x 4’ wide rolls for installation under Zandur rubber flooring
- Specify to increase thickness of Zandur rubber flooring where additional acoustics and underfloor
comfort are required.
- Made from 100% recycled SBR.
- 201: Sustain Product Abstract
- 213: Sustain Reference Projects
- 221: SDS Sustain Cork Rubber
- HPD Sustain
- 002: Floor Covering Warranty
- 004: Rubber Flooring Tech Data
- 006: Sustainability Information
- 007: Zandur Take Back Recycling Program
- 021: Rubber Flooring Installation
- 023: Rubber Maintenance & Finish Application
- 024: Rubber Life Cycle
- 042: CSI 3 Part Specification – Rubber Flooring
- AZ State University Sports Complex, AZ
- United Nations, NY
- Campbells Soup, NJ
- Sacramento State Univ, CA
- Old Navy, Nationwide
- Penn State Univ Dining Halls, PA
- Dell, CA
- Two Sigma, NY
- North Chicago VA Hospital, IL
- Google, Nationwide
- Shell Oil, TX
- Marriott Hotels, Nationwide
- Wake Forest Univ, NC
- Purdue Univ, IN