Product Enhancement Options
Sustain | Cork Rubber
Sustain cork-rubber flooring is the ultimate resilient flooring in terms of durability, comfort, acoustics and sustainability. Subtle tonal variance in the product creates a uniquely rich and organic look.
Time tested and proven, Sustain is manufactured with a unique blend of recycled cork and rubber. Zandur uses a proprietary manufacturing process developed through years of development since our introduction of cork rubber into North America 20 years ago.
Available in a wide range of colors in plank or tile format, Sustain is perfect for use in commercial applications where ease of maintenance, sustainability and a unique natural visual are desired.
Sustain is a safe flooring solution offering best in class slip resistance and meeting high indoor air quality standards. It meets more criteria in terms of LEED and other sustainability programs compared to all other resilient flooring.
Sustainable & Safe
- Over 60% recycled cork by volume, natural fillers and vulcanized rubber.
- Contains no PVC, phthalates or halogens and is Red List Free.
- Slip resistance is higher than most other resilient flooring, exceding ADA ans UL reccomendations.
- Exceeds California IAQ (CHPS) indoor air quality and is Anti-Microbial.
- Meets all North American and European standards for fire and smoke.
High Performance/Low Lifecycle Cost
- Warranted for 10 years against wear through.
- Cork is permanently fused into the product wear layer and will never walk-off so it wont “ugly-out.”
- Lower life cycle cost compared to LVT, VCT and carpet.
Easy to maintain and install
- Simple, cost effective maintenance. Use with or without a finish.
- Welding seams is not required. Seams will not open over time like vinyl.
- Install over properly prepared concrete or plywood free of contaminants.
Comfortable & Quiet
- Cork content adds superior underfoot comfort without compromising durability.
- Significant sound reducing qualities are derived from the natural insulating properties of cork.
Dimensions & Thickness
- Standard Square – 38.4” x 38.4”
- Pattern Square – 38” x 38” (use when mixing with planks or small squares)
- Small Square – 19” x 19”
- Large Plank – 19” x 38”
- Mini Plank – 9.5” x 38”
- 20 stock colors
- Specify for most commercial applications.
- 8 Stock Colors
- Specify for Fitness areas where additional acoustics and comfort are required.
- Incredibly durable and tough solid rubber construction.
- Solid vulcanized construction makes it optimal for use where exercise equipment is present.
- 20 stock colors
- System composed of top 2.5mm cork rubber layer installed over 6mm Acoustisport underlayment
- Superior sound absorption and comfort with a solid, impermeable top layer
- Best Choice for high impact fitness and areas where heavy Free weights are used.
- 20 Stock colors
- System composed of top 2.5mm cork rubber layer installed over 3mm Acoustisport underlayment
- Economical choice for lower use gyms and fitness areas where hand weights, equipment and floor exercises are done.
- Excellent sound absorption and comfort with an impermeable top layer
- 201: Sustain Product Abstract
- 213: Sustain Reference Projects
- 221: SDS Sustain Cork Rubber
- HPD Sustain
- 002: Floor Covering Warranty
- 004: Rubber Flooring Tech Data
- 006: Sustainability Information
- 007: Zandur Take Back Recycling Program
- 021: Rubber Installation
- 023: Rubber Maintenance & Finish Application
- 024: Rubber life Cycle
- 030: Credit Policy Terms & Conditions
042: CSI 3 part specification – Rubber Flooring
- AZ State University Sports Complex, AZ
- United Nations, NY
- Campbells Soup, NJ
- Sacramento State Univ, CA
- Old Navy, Nationwide
- Penn State Univ Dining Halls, PA
- Dell, CA
- Two Sigma, NY
- North Chicago VA Hospital, IL
- Google, Nationwide
- Shell Oil, TX
- Marriott Hotels, Nationwide
- Wake Forest Univ, NC
- Purdue Univ, IN